Finding Real Love
There’s only one kind of love that can fill us up, make us whole, and give us the happiness we all want:
Unconditional Love or Real Love.
How can you find Real Love? Read below to discover all the resources you need to start living the joyous life you deserve.
Steps to Finding Real Love
As people learn the principles of Real Love, they almost uniformly ask how they can find and feel the real thing.
They want to feel the actual power of Real Love, which is far more fulfilling than simply learning principles.
It's the FEELING of Real Love that changes lives, not just the intellectual understanding of the concepts.
Fortunately, there are many ways we can find Real Love and experience its healing power.
- Read or listen to the book Real Love: The Truth About Finding Unconditional Love and Fulfilling Relationships. Read the other books in the Real Love series. Most Real Love books are also available as eBooks and audio books.
- Read the Real Love Blogs and watch the Vlogs. They illustrate the practical principles of Real Love and will brighten your every day.
- Follow Real Love on your favorite social sites for daily inspiration and to feel the healing power of Real Love principles in your life:
- Download all six Free Reports; Personal Growth, Dating, Marriage, Parenting and The Workplace and Stress Management.
- Watch hundreds of hours of recorded Video Chats with Greg, that Greg recorded, answering questions to help make Real Love much more practical for you.
- Watch The Essentials of Real Love in the Learning Center. This is probably the best introduction to Real Love. Watch the first disc free of the 6 disc DVD set. The entire live seminar is available on discs or by video streaming.
- Use The Essentials of Real Love® Workbook, a highly effective resource for viewers as they apply the principles in the video.
- Watch Greg's Top Ten in the Learning Center and get answers and understanding to many of your questions.
Join a FREE CONFERENCE CALL
- You’ll find you are not alone.
- You can learn from other people's mistakes and insights.
- You get to tell the truth without anybody judging you.
- You'll feel more loved and be a happier partner, parent and friend.
- You get an opportunity to connect with others who are learning to find and share Real Love.
Explore RealLove.com and learn from the oodles of resources and educational opportunities provided in the Learning Center— Greg's Top Ten, for example.
We have gone to great length to provide as much Real Love material and as many resources as possible to everyone at no cost whatever. Make use of it.
The more you study these true, life-giving principles, the more you tend to feel the power that emanates from them.
What they say...
What readers and listeners say about Real Love:
This book has an amazing message. The principles that, Greg brings up are something we have all experienced in our lifetimes, in small doses and interspersed with ours and others, “Getting and Protecting,” behaviors. It almost seems too simple; however, I am reminded of the phrase, “it’s simple but, not easy.”
This is a most remarkable book . The world would be a better place if people understood what's in this book. Your world will be a better, much sweeter world, if you read this book. My husband has turned in to the sweetest man overnight.
I've read a lot of books. I've had a lot of therapy. I picked up this book and within two or three pages I'd highlighted several passages. Dr. Baer has a way of tapping into a soft place in my heart and cultivating love and compassion. I've already bought copies for a couple of family members, it's that good. I'm writing this before finishing the book because it's affected me in such a profound way already. Reading it so far has been like being enveloped in a big hug.
Outstanding. Life changing. I’ve given copies to everyone I care about and love. So grateful to better understand getting and protecting behaviors.
This is one of the best books I’ve ever read. It changed my life. I am happier and healthier because of reading it and applying it to my life and relationships. I highly recommend it to everyone!
I liked the background to why relationships are so difficult. The concept of unconditional love vs. conditional love is very clear...we all have partially empty buckets until we learn to focus on the unconditional love, according to Baer, the author. Once you begin to remember the unconditional love sources, then you can give love to those who are still trying to survive on conditional love or Imitation love sources such as food, drugs, affairs, alcohol, fame...and other such temporary fixes.
Visit the Learning Center
Learning and practicing Real Love will change your fear and confusion to peace and confidence.
Download the Free Reports
Explore our most popular learning topics.