First Lesson: How to STOP All Whining and HEAL All Wounds
The Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training Program
The Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training is an online learning program consisting of 45 hours of video lessons and unending support, for parents who want to raise their children to be loved, loving, and responsible.
Raising your children to be happy, responsible adults requires dedication, vision, and the ability to consistently, unconditionally love them. Without guidance, the process can be overwhelming.
The Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training will teach you to love your children unconditionally AND teach you how to teach YOUR children to feel loved, to be loving, to be responsible, and to be happy.
Who is the program for?
Whether you are a single parent, a parent of toddlers, a parent of teens, a parent of an adult child, a grandparent, or someone planning on being a parent, Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training will help you:
Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training WILL stretch you and make you grow. There are no silver bullets or simple formulas, but there are real, practical solutions.
Being a parent requires enormous focus, tenacity and the guidance we never got. Most of all, it requires consistency and a willingness to never give up.
Everything is Online - No Travel Required
The entire program is based online so you can participate from home or work.
All course materials and support materials are within our online member portal, including streaming videos, written answers to your questions, video answers to your questions, conference calls, and an archive and index of all those resources.
“I've been a Marriage & Family Therapist for over 28 years, and in that time I have watched parenting become a rapidly increasing challenge for parents. Especially with the explosion of the Internet and electronic devices, children are bombarded all day with messages that their parents are not aware of. But parents still have to raise children to be happy and responsible in a world that is powerfully distracting them from that path.
So what can parents do? The best program I've ever come across for parents trying their best to navigate the intricacies of these complicated times is the "Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training" by Greg Baer, M.D. You’ll begin with 45 hours of video training, followed by the most extensive follow-up I’ve ever seen. Your children are worth it. They need you to be on top of loving them and teaching them the essentials of a happy life. This is information that every parent needs—right now."
- Dr. Liz Hale, PhD., Salt Lake City, UT
Learn At Your Own Pace
You have lifetime access to the training, so you can watch it on your own schedule.
So if you're working, getting married, having a baby, traveling around the world, or dealing with any big life events, don't worry about falling behind.
You can revisit and review the training videos any time, anywhere, for the rest of your life. Remember, raising a child who is loved, loving and responsible is not a linear event and we'll be with you every step of the way.
You'll Get Guidance, Support & Community
Weekly Conference Calls
If you're overwhelmed with your parenting, we can help. You'll have guidance and support in weekly Conference Calls with Greg.
Video and Written Archives
You'll have access to other parents' questions, along with answers from Greg, so you'll always have advice and encouragement at your fingertips.
Every week we'll send out an email to members, which will always include at least one written answer to a parent's question.
You'll have access to the Index which contains links to all the answers Greg has given to parents' questions. This is updated with every new video and written answer.
There are ten chapters (45 hours), plus video and written answers to YOUR questions which we will archive and index to help you love and teach children with a wide variety of problems, including, but not limited to:
You will develop the skills to raise children who are loved, loving and responsible.
Here are the course chapters so that you can make sure the program is right for you.
FREE LESSON, CHAPTER ZERO: 1 hour, 25 minutes
How to STOP all Whining and HEAL All Wounds
- Do you want to be a real parent or control a behavior?
- Parenting is lovingandteaching, which I will be modeling for you. I will stay with you while you learn how to be an effective parent. You won't be doing this alone.
- How to implement “no whining” and how that relates to all behaviors.
- The key to parenting is YOU being loving, and YOU being consistent. Real Love defined.
- All unproductive behaviors come from the “I don’t love you” wound.
- Whining is related to all the other behaviors.
- Children continue behaviors only if they are rewarded for them.
- How you can feel loved, be loving, responsible = happiness
CHAPTER ONE: 5 hours, 35 minutes
The Need for Real Love, and Living Without It
- You don’t know how to love your children unconditionally because you were not taught how.
- Learning how to parent is the most important job in the world, and quite a journey. Let's get started.
- The most powerful and lasting experiences of life are during early childhood. That applies to you, too.
- Example of mother, Amanda, responding to two arguing children
- You’re missing the root source of all childhood problems.
- You must interpret what children need from their behavior, not words—drowning metaphor.
- The moment we’re irritated, children hear only “I don’t love you”
- The “I don’t love you wound” causes all other problems, including Post-Childhood Stress Disorder
- You can learn to love and help your children.
- You can learn to make real choices instead of just reacting.
CHAPTER TWO: 4 hours, 30 minutes
How To Find Real Love
- You have to find love before giving it, and we can’t love ourselves.
- You were TAUGHT who you are and how the world is, and often it was wrong.
- You were loved less when you didn’t behave in ways other people didn’t like.
- You MUST find love, and learn how to receive it and love others unconditionally: (1) Original unlovable message wrong; (2) remember times we have felt loved; (3) remember a divine love; (4) I love you; (5) find love from others.
- Where do you find love? (1) Usually not present friends; (2) rarely family; (3) never children; (4) from others.
- What are the usual reactions to truth telling? Confusion, argument, interest.
- Examples of telling the truth about yourself to other people.
- Many resources for finding love in RealLove.com and RealLoveParents.com
- Getting & Protecting Behaviors
- Example of stopping conflict with love
- Three Primary Responsibilities of a Parent
CHAPTER THREE: 4 hours, 40 minutes
How We Behave without Real Love
- It is unavoidable that your children suffer as you parent without Real Love.
- Your inability to parent with Real Love is NOT your fault.
- But it is your responsibility to change what you do now with what you learn.
- You can learn to understand the meaning of your children’s behavior, and as you see their pain, your impatience and anger transform into compassion.
- Lack of love leads to pain, which demonstrates as emptiness and fear, and then follow all the Getting and Protecting Behaviors, which combine to explain all your children’s behaviors.
- Children use Getting and Protecting Behaviors to find the Imitation Love that replaces Real Love. They MUST medicate their pain.
- Whining and anger show the relationship between pain, Getting and Protecting Behaviors, and Imitation Love.
- By finding Real Love, and changing the judgments in your life, you can eliminate the Getting and Protecting Behaviors that plague you and your children.
CHAPTER FOUR: 4 hours, 20 minutes
The Cause of All Unhappy Behaviors
- All childhood problems are rooted in pain, and then they respond predictably.
- Cutting and other self-harming benefits: expresses pain physically, decreases confusion, distracts, feel alive, illusion power, attention, self-blame, anger, cry for help
- Relation of cutting to Getting & Protecting Behaviors, the power of understanding.
- Lack of responsibility, withdrawal/depression
- Addictions to screens: phones, video games
- No love ➝ Pain ➝ Decrease pain ➝ Addiction
- Addictions to alcohol, drugs, porn
- Adult children at home
CHAPTER FIVE: 3 hours, 15 minutes
No More Anger
- You promised yourself to make your children happy, and yet you get angry at them.
- Anger = “I don’t love you” and always hurts them.
- Every time you’re angry, you’re wrong, so You Will Never Express Anger at a Child.
- You get angry at your children because you expect them to love you, which they can’t.
- No one ever makes you angry. It’s a choice you make and one you can learn not to make.
- Five Ways to Respond to Anger
- Examples of lovingandteaching your children without anger.
CHAPTER SIX: 3 hours, 15 minutes
First Truth Telling
- The reasons to tell the truth about yourself to your children.
- Example of The First Loving and Teaching, which begins to change everything.
- How to continue with loving and teaching after the First Truth Telling.
- How to change your judgments, which changes everything else.
- Examples of changing the lies you tell your children.
CHAPTER SEVEN: 8 hours, 35 minutes
LovingandTeaching, Part 1
- Loving and teaching is your JOB. It gives children power to choose love and happiness, not react to pain.
- The primary goal of family is happiness, so all behaviors interfering with that must be eliminated.
- You must stop all wounding with NO tolerance for anger, whining, teasing, lying, withdrawal.
- Many examples of how to deal with wounding behaviors.
- Practical examples of how to loveandteach a child. How to really listen.
- Teaching children who they are, and how to choose the use of their gifts.
- The effects of praise and criticism, positive feedback vs praise.
- The use of consequences, bedtime.
CHAPTER EIGHT: 7 hours
More LovingandTeaching, Part 2
- Screen addiction: its utter devastation, and how you can respond to it in children.
- Video games (same): harmful effects and how you can help your children.
- The Age of Entitlement: how it happened, effects on everything else, and treatment.
- ADHD. Over-diagnosis, characteristics are the same as response to pain; treatment without meds.
- How to love your children—what it looks like.
- Responsibility. Why your children lack it, and how to teach it.
- Addictions to alcohol, drugs, porn, early sex, and how to loveandteach children.
CHAPTER NINE: 2 hours
LovingandTeaching, Part 3
- The seduction of praise, and how it—and every other Imitation of love—fails us.
- Examples of loving, teaching, and consequences.
- How we give up on treating pain and just withdraw: depression, suicide, self-harming.
- Positive consequences
- Teaching your children how to be who they really are.
- Learning to judge yourself and your children differently.
WHO TEACHES RIDICULOUSLY EFFECTIVE PARENTING TRAINING?
Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training is led by Greg Baer, M.D., the founder of the Non-Profit organization, The Real Love Company, and the author of over 21 books and DVD series. It is Greg's mission to help create a generation of emotionally stable adults by teaching parents NOW how to raise happy and responsible children.
Members can ask questions and get feedback during weekly Conference Calls with Greg and also in video and written form from "Ask Greg." All responses are stored in the archives as a continuing resource for all members.
Additional Resources Included with Your Registration
In addition to the 10 core video lessons, you'll also get a comprehensive library of Greg addressing parents' concerns.
Struggling to figure out how to help your child stop whining? A video taped answer to this and other concerns will be available to you at all times in the Video Archives. Members will be able to ask Greg their parenting questions in the member portal. He will record his answers, index them and make them available in the Video Archives.
Every week Greg will send out an email to all members which will always include a written parenting principle or answer to a member's question. As a registered member, you will be able to send your questions to Greg through the Member Portal. These will be indexed and made available to you at all times and stored in the Written Archives.
conference call Archives
Every week Greg will join members on a conference call to answer members' questions. Recordings of these calls will be stored in the Conference Call Archives and will be available to you at all times.
index by subject
Stop the madness of trying to jot down and remember where and when you heard a parenting tip that you really need in the moment. Every time Greg posts a Video Answer or a Written Answer to Members' Questions, he will index it by subject and keyword. This valuable resource will be available to you at all times in the Index.
WHO SHOULD TAKE RIDICULOUSLY EFFECTIVE PARENTING TRAINING?
If you want to have children who are loving, responsible, and a home that is peaceful and genuinely happy, Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training is for you.
Our ideal members fall into one or more of these categories:
Parents who have children that are...
Addicted to Their Phone
Anxious and Stressed
Addicted to Video Games
Angry and Impossible
Drinking Too Much
Fighting with Siblings
Using or Addicted to Drugs
Addicted to or Using Porn
Shy & Can't Make Friends Easily
Suffering from an Eating Disorder
Addicted to Electronic Devices
Arguing with Siblings
Addicted to Drugs
Addicted to gaming
CAN I READ PARENTS' REVIEWS OF RIDICULOUSLY EFFECTIVE PARENTING TRAINING?
You can read reviews of Greg Baer's Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training from parents all over the world. We've made it easy for you to see the diverse parents who've taken the Training and the results they've experienced in the lives of their children, their family and themselves.
This training has the power to profoundly change your life forever. That's no exaggeration–that's based on results from our members who were consistent and dedicated in applying these principles.
The registration fee for lifetime access to Ridiculously Effective Parenting Training is $895.
We're confident that if you do the work, you'll transform your life, the life of your child and your family.